- New Subaru models only, including demos
- Applicant who will be graduating within 6 months or who has graduated up to 24 months from date of application with a bachelor's, master's or associate degree from an accredited 2 or 4 year U.S. college, graduate school (including Doctorate) or nursing school.
Applicant must provide proof of graduation:
For the student who will be graduating within the next 6 months, either:
1) a letter from the registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or
2) a copy of final transcript that states type of degree and date earned
For the applicant who has graduated within 24 months from date of application:
1) a diploma
- No derogatory credit history, past or present.
- For joint applications, both applicants must meet all program eligibility requirements.
- Program eligibility is subject to Subaru Motor Finance's review of documentation and verification before funding; additional documentation may be required.
- Applicant must have proof of employment and income. If employment has not yet started, a letter from the future employer that shows a start date within 90 days of the current date and salary is required, along with verbal verification from current or future employer.
- New Retail and Lease only
- Maximum Term: 72 months on Retail and 48 months on Lease
- Maximum Advance: 115% of invoice on Retail and 100% on Lease
- Maximum booked LTV with aftermarket cannot exceed 125% of invoice for retail or 100% of MSRP for lease
- Maximum Amount Financed or Maximum Capitalized Cost is $25,000
- Standard rates apply. Retailer participation is allowed according to the applicable Product Reference Sheet or program sheet.
- May be used with applicable Subaru Motors Finance Manufacturer special programs. See current program sheet for details and markup guidelines.
1 The College Grad Program cannot be used in conjunction with the Mobility Equipped Program. Not available on contracts submitted to Chase Custom Finance.
Note: All applications subject to credit approval by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. through Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) and programs may change at any time. Not all programs available in all states.